What to offer?

fishy?

Well, I currently have a 29 gallon reef, and was thinking of upgrading when my neighbor told me they were tired of taking care of their tank and want to sell it to me for CHEAP!!! It's a 72 gallon bow front with stand and fresh water fish what should I offer?
Any help would be nice,
Thanks!

keith burn

$27.50

<<<well not really just my favorite number>>>
most of the time 20to30% of new cost ...imo...
<<<with fish who knows>>>

fishy?

There are a couple of silver dollars, blue lobster, two other fish I can't think of right now.

N

nereef

why don't you answer lion's question instead of bumping the thread, unless you think his question is irrelevent and not worth your time.

N

nereef

sorry, you posted right before i did, my bad.
what all is included? tank and stand, i'm assuming. powerheads, filter(s)?

fishy?

Well, she says she paid $600 dollars for it new. Do you think it has depreciated that much, thanks for quick reply!

lion_crazz

It depends on how much you want the tank, in all honesty. There are tanks in the newspaper, online, etc. that are practically next to nothing. If you really want to make sure you get it, offer a higher price then. That is up to you. What is the condition of the tank and stand?
Another thing you want to ask them is if they ever used copper or medications in the tank.

fire clown

Originally Posted by Fishy?
Well, she says she paid $600 dollars for it new. Do you think it has depreciated that much, thanks for quick reply!
ya but it a peace of sh*! i ve seen it the top is broken and the stand is cracked on the left side she is frenkin high if she thinks she going to get 75 bucks for it

gsd

I see 55 and 60 gal tanks in the free rag here coplete with everything one needs for saltwater use go for under $150 to 200 Personally I would not give one dime for a bow front tank.......and in regards to what she paid for it is nill, as they can be had for less or a lot more, as it depends on where you look.