what type of salt does everyone use

tiffbritty

don't know how to set up a servey? but i wanted know what type of salt most people use .i use coralife marine salt . :)

S

sandy

Switched from Coral Life to Instant Ocean. Thirteen Bucks????? Shoot, all the stores here carry the 50lb for $20.00 <snivel)

katherine

I use Instant Ocean but pay $29.00 for the 50 lb. bag. I guess since they have to bring them into the island, they feel they can bring up the price. Outrageous!!! :mad:
Don't even want to say what I pay for all the other stuff, kits, etc. Needless to say I already have a big hole in my pocket (well, my husband's) :p
I bought Crystal Sea once because they did not have IO. CS does not dissolve completely even after 48 hours with an air pump in it. It also makes the water a bit cloudy.

A

angelofdeath132

using coral life right now, i got a saltwater starter kit in a magazine and it had coral life salt with the kit.

N

needhelp

i actually make up my own concoction i will tell it if you ask me it is better than instant ocean and marine kent. But i sell the recipe for $9.99

silkks11

Mad Cat-
Where do u find Marine Envrionemt, I really want to switch to it b/c its the best, but I have no way of getting it anywhere. Please help