What was the WORST DATE that you have EVER been on?

shogun323

The worst incident ever I had was not a date but I have to tell it anyway. My ex-wife thought it would be a good idea on my birthday years ago to have a singing telegram show up at my office. It was a hairy man dressed in a tutu (the hairy fairy). At first I was a little embarrased but it snowballed quick. The final straw was when he told me to close my eyes and open my mouth in a suggestive manner. I stood up and threatened to punch him in the face and stormed out of the room. :mad: :mad: :mad:

mimzy

Originally Posted by shogun323
The worst incident ever I had was not a date but I have to tell it anyway. My ex-wife thought it would be a good idea on my birthday years ago to have a singing telegram show up at my office. It was a hairy man dressed in a tutu (the hairy fairy). At first I was a little embarrased but it snowballed quick. The final straw was when he told me to close my eyes and open my mouth in a suggestive manner. I stood up and threatened to punch him in the face and stormed out of the room. :mad: :mad: :mad:

phixer

Originally Posted by joncat24
The worst date I have ever been on was the one when I met my wife, who I am currently separated from. If I would have never met that cheatin whore I would be alot better off right now....

I hope this is not to offensive for these boards, if it is I am sorry and the mods can delete it.... :
:hilarious sorry man but thats some funny sheeet. Im a jackass most of the time but tend to be a good judge of character. Took out a girl once who was a real gold digger. We went to a nice restaraunt in Reno, ate dinner and desert, then I excused myself to the mens room. Made a b-line for the door where I snuck out, laughed all the way home. Stiffed her with the bill and the ride home. Ha, ha ha gold dig that :hilarious

nicetry

I had a date with an inflatable girl one night. We ended up in bed. I bit her on the neck and she farted and flew out the window!

ruaround

Originally Posted by nicetry
I had a date with an inflatable girl one night. We ended up in bed. I bit her on the neck and she farted and flew out the window!

and youre publicly admitting this... WOW...

so i take it she never called you back...

xdave

I went to a concert with 2 other couples. Unknown to me, and the other women, the girl I took was having an affair with one of the other guys.

xdave

Heres one that was bad for the girl. I took out a very cool dancer. She was really funny, played bass in a metal band, had a masters degree in orthopedic medicine, typical dancer. We went to a big complex that had several bars, resteraunts, and a comedy club. We had some drinks and played pinball at a bar. We were going to go to TGI Fridays then the comedy club. Before eating we went to sign up for seats at the Improv. When she saw the poster for the night she looked kinda freaked out and told the guy we wanted seats in the back. She seemed real nervous at dinner and asked a couple times if I wanted to do something else. The comedians were good but when the headliner came on she wouldn't look up or towards the stage. About 15 minutes in he starts a bit about dancers. Next thing I know he's talking about my date. He mentioned her by her real name and stage name and how she came up with it. Fortunately, she was a very intelligent person and his routine depicted her as such. In fact, the material was mostly about how much smarter she was than the cutomers. Never the less, having a comedian do impressions of you while you're on a first date has to suck. We never went out again.

speg

I met a girl on the internet (yeah yeah shut it) and she was very shy about meeting me in person.. couldnt blame her.. who knows i coulda been a psycho or a murderer or whatever! ... So she had to bring a 'couple' of her friends with her so she could feel safer... well a 'couple' of her friends turned out to be 4 gay guys and one other girl... needless to say that whole situation was retarded and I never spoke to the girl again afterwards :p

squidd

I posted this awhile back under a different thread title, but it sounds about right for here too..
The stories I could tell....

Like the time we had an argument...and we went for a long drive to talk things out...
I thought things were going well, we must have been 125 miles from home in some little BF town and she says..."Let's get a hotel room for the night"...
I'm thinking "Yeah Baby"...
She's coming around...
I go in to check us in.....
And she drives off....

In MY Car...!!!
But, it's probly "this" one that wins the prize...
Originally Posted by rberhow
OMG Squidd!!!! Are you still with this person??
Been married almost 30 years now.... :thinking:
I think she may have been getting back for the time "Way Back" when we were dating, and my car was in the shop...
So we were driveing around in her Dads Pick up Truck...It was raining...I was driveing...
We got into another one of "those" disscusions and I told her to "Get the heck Out"...She did, I drove off...went around the block to let her "cool off" and came back...
She was GONE!!!
I had to drive back to her Dads house and "explain" to him how I was returning the truck..but I ummm, "lost" his daughter... :scared:
Turns out, her friends were a couple cars back of us and they went out for a "girls night out" while I had to sit in "uncomfortable silence" while her Dad berated my pedigree and the pedigree of my parents and grandparents...
Not a good day for the Squiddster.... :help:

coachklm

i was like 17 and met a girl on the internet one night and we talked for a couple nights on the net and finally she figured out that she lived only a couple blocks away so she stopped by the house at like 10pm in her beat up corolla about 100lbs heavier then she told me and a screaming child in the backseat.
she didnt have a chance to get out of the car before i said...
"it's late i'll talk to you tomorow sry you had to come all the way out here"
never talked again.

soto

nearly all of my dates have been trainwrecks. snake bites, vomit, drug overdoses, death threats, and car accidents are just some of the great experiences that have landed in my lap.
to me, the problem occurs when it's an official DATE. when it's obvious that you're on a DATE and playing the date rules then it always goes to hell. if you're both out just havin a good casual time then it ends up being great.

shogun323

Originally Posted by soto
to me, the problem occurs when it's an official DATE. when it's obvious that you're on a DATE and playing the date rules then it always goes to hell. if you're both out just havin a good casual time then it ends up being great.
Now that I think about it you are right. Good point. :thinking:

shogun323

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
...A date with my fiance' when his mother showed up...
(We aren't allowed to even associate)
you can't leave us hangin like that. can we have some details?

sharkboy13

well the worst date i was evr on was in the fifth grade w/ this one girl who just COULD NOT stop talking!! she just kept going on and on thru the movie, i mean she was nice but i swear if i am evr given the choice to date her or die it will be the dying..