What was your first job?

lovethesea

Originally Posted by PonieGirl
Modeled perfume in a department store. I can't smell Prince Machiabelli, Raffen'e without having fits. (we really need a hurl smiley)

Remember Georgio............G A G !!! I had to "model" spray, sample, gross people out over that crap. That was a later job. To this day if I smell even a portion of what Georigo smells like it makes me S I C K !!
Ponie.........here you go.............for both of us.....

demartini

Macy*s sales associate!...5 young girls working in one section=tons of joking around and trouble lol...aww i miss the macys days.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by lovethesea
Remember Georgio............G A G !!! I had to "model" spray, sample, gross people out over that crap. That was a later job. To this day if I smell even a portion of what Georigo smells like it makes me S I C K !!
Ponie.........here you go.............for both of us.....

Is that a Chick fil a hurl?
He's perfect!

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by PonieGirl
Is that a Chick fil a hurl?
He's perfect!
///????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

travis89

When I graduate this year I will have a car and a license so I am going to apply at my LFS, the only problem is I would have to try hard not to spend so much money that I can't pay for gas and insurance.

phixer

First job was at a Mexican restaurant. I made a few burritos the size of fire logs. :hilarious

travis89

Originally Posted by Phixer
First job was at a Mexican restaurant. I made a few burritos the size of fire logs. :hilarious