WHat would you do if someone Maliciously Ruined Your Tank?

tigerlover

ohh, biblical wrath and karma, gotta love it :cheer: go big man with the lightningbolt!
:mad:
:mad: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hehehe my fishies will be swimming in heaven and the evil fishie killer lady will be on a date with the devil, literally

misslaina

it seems as though some soft corals are very toxic and can make you very sick. hope she doesn't get any of that say, in some candies.

fishieness

haha ii love all the murder and harmful suggestions.... But sugar in the gas tank has been used waay too many times... you guys can think of something better than that!
My dad was telling me about a prank that a kid pulled where he sealed up his door (the kid was in college for some technical field) to his dorm room so it looked like there was never even a door there. Then hung a picture over it. And another one where a kid got his car re-assembled inside his dorm room when he went away for spring break.
But i gotta admit.. the glass and tobasco isnt too bad!!
But im sure this ladie has enough problems of her own to do something as horrific as that.

dskidmore

Originally Posted by fishieness
But im sure this ladie has enough problems of her own to do something as horrific as that.
Most of those kinds of problems start with your own attitude. No-one can help you out of them unless you want to do the work to get out yourself. (Gain self-discipline, get a job, pick the good guys instead of the creeps that will leave you alone with a baby.)
I don't feel sorry for people like that; but I will help them if I see them start trying for themselves. (I have a friend who's been in jail three times since I've known him. We only talk to him when he's trying to do better. When he starts with the drugs again we go months without seeing him.)

icfish

Originally Posted by DSkidmore
Most of those kinds of problems start with your own attitude. No-one can help you out of them unless you want to do the work to get out yourself. (Gain self-discipline, get a job, pick the good guys instead of the creeps that will leave you alone with a baby.)
I don't feel sorry for people like that; but I will help them if I see them start trying for themselves. (I have a friend who's been in jail three times since I've known him. We only talk to him when he's trying to do better. When he starts with the drugs again we go months without seeing him.)
I know that I will never see a dime of this money, she on welfare, no job, and plus owes about 4000.00 back child support. just want my things back, though I doubt I'll ever see a dime. She owes something like 4000.00 in back child support for 2 children she had that live with their dad in Harrodsburg, KY. She has 1 child that lives with her mother that she never sees and doesn't support and she just had a baby that she's collecting welfare for right now.
Plus the guy that she used as a sperm donor probably does envev know that he's got a kid. She ran away from his house when she found out she was pregnant.

icfish

I'm telling you I will never ever help another human being, unless it's my immediate family. I'm talking sisters, brothers, my daughter My girl, or her kids.

dskidmore

Don't totally give up on other people. Just don't give totally free handouts. Give to people who deseve it. Give to people who are already trying to contribute to society. Give to people who are in legitimate need who did not create thier own trouble.

fishieness

Don't totally give up on other people. Just don't give totally free handouts. Give to people who deseve it. Give to people who are already trying to contribute to society. Give to people who are in legitimate need who did not create thier own trouble.
Right on

dskidmore

It just occured to me to ask: Do you have renters insurance? My home insurance paid out well when we were robbed.

jer4916

i look at this as more of a reason to not live with someone untill your married, atleast then whats yours is theres and vise versa. and anything that happens there really selling themself short.

icfish

Originally Posted by Jer4916
i look at this as more of a reason to not live with someone untill your married, atleast then whats yours is theres and vise versa. and anything that happens there really selling themself short.

As I said before, She was just staying with me. We were not boyfriend and girlfriend, I was just trying to help a broke A-- FRIEND out. She bullsh--ed the courts and proceeded to steal my stuff.

chypriss

One thing I have to say about this is that our "Justice" system is the biggest POS system in the world. I have had so many friends get screwed over because of our "Justice" system.....screw the government and its courts.
On another note about the four letter word starting with a C to degrade a women, I'd show her how way strong my Pimp Hand is and then I'd choke her out. You know if they can't find the body there isn't a crime, a metal smealter works really good on getting rid of any remains.
I even bet she used that money that she got for selling your tank on crack rocks.