what would you put in 110 gallon?

ljroman85

I just want to kinda get an idea of what to put in my new tank.....its 5ft long so a decent amount of swimming room....but im not sure if I want well a nice tank or a mean tank....what would some experts put in??? O and people who are not experts please comment as well....any input would be great

nw2sltfsh

I have a 110 and I have:
  • Snowflake Eeel
  • Foxface
  • Niger Trigger
    Scotts Fairy Wrasse
    And a Damsel that I cant catch and the Lion wont eat
Part of me thinks if I could do it all overagain I would love to do a tank with a ton of small fish for the extreme movement and color I would get
Good luck with the new tank

dirtshark

i have a 100, and have the following in it,
maroon clown
naso tang
yellow tang
red sea sailfin tang
foxface
blue throat trigger
yellow damsel
cleaner shrimp
yellow watchman goby
dragnet goby
rock blenny
i really like my tank , i have plenty of movement and everyone get along, except the clown and the yellow damsel,, the clown chaces it around if it get around his favorite spot, but that it,,
the tangs was all add at one time , and the cleaner shrimp was put in for a while and got a small young trigger and all has been fine so far,,but the he has taken out some small snails, but like to be cleaned by the cleaner ,, time will tell..lol.

reeferdawg

oh the posibilitys ...........how much do you think you will be spending on it? as for a nice tank or a mean tank that depends or your personalty. but if you get a agressive fish you are limited to what else you can have cuzz it will be eaten

ljroman85

I know about the agressive fish I really liked a humu humu trigger A LOT but I want to have good movement in the tank...not just like 2 fish....I want something I will see all the time like firefish and tangs and butterflys....I am not all to sure though....with the tank I got it 235 for tank and stand....my lights will be about 110 and skimmer will to be honest im still not sure which to get...im thinking corallife skimmer or the aqua c but not sure and I am getting a fluva 404 for about 50 bucks plus I already have one...its the rocks that are gonna kill me though

konrade

You could put a regal angel in there, but they are very touchy. A majestic or a french might go in though. here's my list
majestic angel
fuzzy dwarf lion
humu humu trigger
yellow tang Maybe one more of your picking if you are religious about water changes and have good filtration.

ljroman85

I just checked out the French Angel and it said that they should be house in 150 gallons or more....I only got 110??? I dont think that would work.....anyone else???