What?

shroncejoy

Hey folks,
I hope someone can shine some light on me here...I woke up this morning to this on the aquarium glass, I do have a few different species of snails (Nerites, Cerith, Zebra Turban, and Nassarius)...I also have an Abalone Racer Fuzzy Tiger, is it possible this is snail eggs?
IMG_7843.JPG

silverado61

That's exactly what they are. Which type laid them I don't know right off hand. Judging by the length of the trail a large one. You may get lucky and get a few to survive. If the eggs don't get eaten the hatchlings will unless they can find their way cover. Either way, this is a very good sign of a healthy tank.

shroncejoy

Thank you...If the cluster hatched and doesn’t get eaten, I’ll try and get a picture...This is in my Coralife 32 BioCube...

lmforbis

Snail eggs. I’ve never had them hatch and survive.
You have a fairly large aptasia in there on the bottom right corner you might want to take care of.

Tubesik

Yes, snail eggs are a true indicator that the ecosystem and the condition of the aquarium are well taken care of. Even when I was studying at the Faculty of Biology, I used the https://edubirdie.com/thesis-statement-generator for my scientific work. Then, together with the thesis statement generator, the generator and tons of literature examined various nuances of maintaining the state of the aquarium in various conditions.

Last edited: