Whata weird clownfish.

akinda

Ive recently had a hair algey break out and i think my smallest GSM loves it. today i saw him hosting in it. it was kinda funny hav just wiggled in as far as he could and was content for a while.

meow

there was a thread in the photography forum about weird clown hosts. someone posted a pic of a clown hosting hair algae.
do a search on "clown" and "hair algae" and maybe you'll find it.

belothsurf

Mine do it. They sleep in it, hang out in it during the day, they love it. Maybe it's because they are both aquacultured, dunno. I'm getting a BTA, so maybe they will quit playing in the grass. We'll see.............:jumping:

belothsurf

Yeah, I love it too. It's cool to watch. The thing that get's me is that I had read where aquacultured clowns may not host an anemone, any kind. That may be true, but they will definitely host some nice hair algea.......:happyfish

akinda

hopefully i dont see him trying to smoke it then i have to call the tang popo on him. :hilarious
but ive heard that wild may not take to a anemone either it all depends on the fish and the anemone ive heard the anemone can actully reject him or eat him. i think he may get upset soon i and thinkging of getting a lmb to keep algae down then he will hav no home.