what's a good price for 135 gallon

kingzfan

hi all...just wondering what would be a good price for a 135 gallon glass tank with built in overflow and stand included.
The LFS want's $500.00 for it. built any way i want it.
Any opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks

thangbom

i think that perdy good bro..... tank + stand for a new 135 is perdy decent.... not only that but u can get it custome drilled and all for free.. i think id get it thewn get like holes drilld in it. for overflow, return and some for close loop for crurrent

alison

Hi, I think that's a killer deal myself. WITH the stand? You sure. Usually stands alone are over 500$ for that size, or is it just a wrought iron, or pressboard stand? Any which way, I think it's a pretty good deal, but check Pet--, they might beat it, especially bein glass. Glass is usually cheaper than acrylic. If that place doesn't beat the price, go for it, totally. Good luck, Ali:)

alison

Hi, I was just at my local cheap lfs, and they had a sale on a 120 gal long, glass with flourecents, for 600$, so your lfs has a killer deal, I'd go for it. ~Ali

fishy411

I cant imagine a stand costing 500 dollarsI Make my Own stand for all My tanks. The ones at the stores are so light and flimsy i cant trust them.