whats a healthy food?

rev_toni

I feed mine a combination of a marine flake and frozen...the frozen food is called formula B it contains:clam, kelp, mussels, scallops, shrimp, fish roe, plankton, marine algae, and spiruling... the flake is also a combination food...

mrdc

I didn't like bloodworms. They seem to be messier and wouldn't break up enough small enough pieces. (might have been in the freezer too long). There are many types of good foods out there. Formula one, mysis, ...
You may want to soak your food from time to time with garlic extreme, zoe, zoecon or vitachem for extra support.

lion_crazz

the best thing is variety. Make sure your fish get a HUGE variety. I feed my fish brine, krill, silversides, Formula A and B, blood worms, nori, kelp, mysis, pellets, and along with that, I dose all of my food with vitamins such as Zoe, Selcon, Vitamin C, and VitaChem.

rev_toni

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
the best thing is variety. Make sure your fish get a HUGE variety. I feed my fish brine, krill, silversides, Formula A and B, blood worms, nori, kelp, mysis, pellets, and along with that, I dose all of my food with vitamins such as Zoe, Selcon, Vitamin C, and VitaChem.

as usual lion is on the money...variety...and vitamins. I forgot to mention the vitamins.