whats everyone doing for new years?

hairtrigger

I might be hanging out with the woman myself....
but getting STRAIGHT TANKED is not a might, it is a DEFFINITE!!! :D
Have a happy New Year Dan! Hope its a good one out in Cali! :cool:

I drew the bad lot this year , i had christmas off , but i am stuck working new years eve and new years .. Oh well Over time + holiday pay !!

fireeater

I work tonite myself.....no overtime or holiday pay though.
I will get some rest throughout the day to gear up for a possible long night with calls.

wrassecal

We are getting with some friends and driving down to Dallas to stay with other friends, party, and be back here in the Sooner Nation for a Rose Bowl watch party tomorrow night:D Sorry about you guys that have to work:(

tigershark

After I get off work, its time to get wasted! If we can get on the guestlist to any clubs we'll probably go there but Im not paying $50 to get in tonight. If not theres a bunch of other parties we will check out. Have fun everyone and be safe

yellowfin

Well. Thought I was spenging it with my Girl Friend, Just got a call saying she wants space. I guess I will have time to spend with the family..>>>>>
To everyone on this board.. Please have a Wonderful and Safe New Year's Eve Night... Remember. To always have a designated Driver..And Know when to say when..I hope to talk to you Next Year.. Take care and Be Safe.. Martin

stacyt

I'll be working on my DIY canopy in the garage. Hopefully get it all put together tonight, then put it on the tank tomorrow. Guess I have no life. The neighbors are having a party, so I might spend an hour there, but really want the time to get my canopy done.

maryc137

Gonna go with my husband to our best friends' house for dinner. Then we'll try to stay awake til 12. Probably will be asleep on the couch though. I'm the designated driver since I don't drink much and my hubby does like his beer. The only fish in that house are freshwater and it's just too boring to watch. I keep trying to talk them into doing saltwater.

pmauro

I'll be right here, family close by no need to go out with the crazies, I have my family and my cycling tank; what more do I need ;)