What's In A Name

I

ivanfj

ivanfj, Ivan is my first name, FJ is from my friends and icq nickname. :D :D

overanalyzer

I get paid to manage IT geeks and to anaylze IT "stuff" I tend to make tons of spreadsheets and do multiple iterative comparisons .... meaning I overanalyze ... a co-worker once told me that he had never once heard of my making an impulse purchase. I went right out and made one to prove him wrong ... bought my wife flowers and myself a copy of the LOTR - Fellowship of hte rings ... he said that did not count unless I put it on my credit card and it was more than $100 .... he is trying to talk me into buying a bigger tank faster so he can come over and stare @ it .....

broncofish

Originally posted by overanalyzer
I get paid to manage IT geeks and to anaylze IT "stuff" I tend to make tons of spreadsheets and do multiple iterative comparisons .... meaning I overanalyze ... a co-worker once told me that he had never once heard of my making an impulse purchase. I went right out and made one to prove him wrong ... bought my wife flowers and myself a copy of the LOTR - Fellowship of hte rings ... he said that did not count unless I put it on my credit card and it was more than $100 .... he is trying to talk me into buying a bigger tank faster so he can come over and stare @ it .....

You know something Over is right, I've known him 27 years, and he would not even buy candy as a kid unless he planned it the night before:rolleyes:

nacl-h2o

Na is the symbol for sodium, Cl is the symbol for chloride. Sodium chloride (NaCl) is salt, H2O is the chemical symbol for water so you have salt water as my name.
On almost all of the BB's I've used that name, but on two BB's it was used and I went for "Dan The Man" a phrase a good freind of mine uses refering to me sometimes. When I went on the first BB were it was used, I got "log on name block" and my son who was on my lap remembering what my freind calls me, suggested it. You have to use your kids ideas, you just can't say no to them.
The funny thing is, whoever used my name on those two BB's never posts on them, he just used up my name so I have to have two names to keep up with