What's The Most You Have Ever Spent On A Fish

moga

hey BigDawg,
I got my queen juv & Flame angel at local store in Maryland..i think they are whole saler..in this Washington D.C. metro area..
i just got lucky..... :rolleyes:

blutang

Yeah you definitely did get a good deal. Tomato Clown got a good deal too.....50 bucks for a Clown Trigger thats AWESOME.
Later!

car guy

185$ for a 3inch mystery wrasse for my 10 gal. mini reef, also a helfriches firefish (55$) with him thats all though, don't want to overload, it has a 20 gal. fuge underneath of it though

ivan

i know a guy that spended about 1,600 on two full grown ell i forgot what kind but it was a male and female. my self about 22 buck for a humu humu and 20 for a niger trigger.

gobyguy7

30 for dwarf fuzzy lion, died 2 days later, i saw it eat 1 guppy in the lfs then never at a thng in my tank. you shold ask risc that question though.

abyssmariner

Most for me was a Splendid Pseudochromis at $55. Jumped out a crack a day and a half later. Next would be a Miniata Grouper and Marine Betta at $44 ea. Maybe one day I'll break the $100 mark for one fish.

javajoe

The most i ever spent on a fish would have to be about $3,000. (don't have the exact figure.) That would be the grey snapper i had for dinner in Florida on our honey moon... Plane fare $400, hotel for the week, $900---- OH! you mean for my tank! :D