What's wrong with my clown?

I have an ocellarus clown that appears to be having quick seizures lately. This is the larger of the pair, so I think it's the female.
This behavior only lasts for a couple of seconds but it's creepy.
What do you all think is wrong? :confused:

When the seizures occur the male clown is usually around. I was wondering if it was a defense mechanism. The male doesn't have the seizures at all.
Currently, my tank has the following:
LR & LS
1 cleaner shrimp
2 clowns
1 leather poly
I noticed this behavior a week after adding the polyp but the clowns don't go anywhere near it.
Also, before the tank lights go off at night, she goes under a section of the live rock and wiggles her body against the sand. I've seen both clowns do this in the past when the lights are out but they are usually together when this happens.
Does anyone else have a diagnosis? I hope my fish isn't sick.

737mech

My male percula does this when ever the female approaches. Maybe your female is confused about who is dominant??? Are they a lot different in size? As far as I know it's the smaller of the two (male) that will do this.
How long have they been together?

They have been together since late July. As far as size, there isn't a huge difference in size but you can see the difference.
Thanks.

737mech

Clowns are kinda funny. Give them some more time to figure it out. As long as there is no real aggression between the two I wouldn't worry.
Do you have the book, Clownfishes by Joyce D. Wilkerson? I highly recommend it, if you don't.
HTH