What's wrong with my frogspawn?

socalreefer

Hello everyone I am a 2 month reefer newbie. I just purchased my frogspawn about a week and a half ago and I noticed it looked weird last night. I did a water change and it seems worst today. Is it brown jelly? I don't see anything coming out of it though. My water parameters are all on point. I haven't done anything new to my tank either.
I currently have 2 clowns, 2 green chromies, a royal gramma, an engineer goby, and a cleaner shrimp.
As far as corals I have a xenia, starburst polyps, green star polyps, zoas, duncan coral, button polyps, galaxy coral, a finger leather, and the frog spawn. All are small frags ranging less than 3 inches.
I don't have any other coral near it and the fish doesn't bother it or go near it as well.
I have a a 60 gallon tank with a 20 gallon sump which houses my skimmer.
Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with my frogspawn?

mr. limpid

You say this tank is 2 months old? Seams like a lot of creatures for only 2 months. What size tank is it, filtration, LR ( I see some in background how much), substrate (looks like sand) and post all your prams, what test kits you are using, what light fixture you have? Are you using RO water and salt mix you are using?

socalreefer

I have a 60 gallon tank with 30-40 lbs of live sand and 60 lbs of live rock. I have T5 HO set up with 2 actinic blue and 2 daylight bulbs running 8 hrs a day. I have always been using RO water but just purchased my own RODI fixture 2 weeks ago. Have already done 2 water changes and have been topping off with the new RODI unit. I have been using Kent salt but will be changing my salt mix to Red Sea Pro Salt on my next change.
Water Param:
Elos test
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
API test
Phosphate: .25 (just got my Phosban 150 reactor up and going about an hour ago running GFO)
Alkalinity: 10 DKH
Nitrate: Im guessing between 20-40ppm. Hard to tell with the color chart but I know these figures are pretty high.
Calcium: API 480, Salifert 500, Hanna Checker 600+ .

S

siptang

nitrate is bit high as Jack has said. Also slow down and take your time with these things. Let the tank mature and add things little by little. :) Patience is the name of the game in this hobby.