Johnny Walker
Camel light
J.O.B.
John Deer
Oceanic
AquaMedic
Kent
HK + SIG
- THANX for clearing that one up for me fishman. I really had no clue as to what you were talking about. Not too crazy about that brand though... Durex is a good brand.

broncofish

Originally posted by MorayM
Ha ha! I wondered if anyone else had tried this, Arrogant

[hr]
Ale is the thickest, most beautiful thing ever, just not for drinking in quantity and quickly.
My grocery used to sell a 3-liter bottle of ABA, complete with a lock on top with two little keys. I'm gonna see if they have it still and snap a picture with my digital cam

Yeah I can put down a fair amount of that stuff...too bad I can't feel my face the next morning though :happy: I bought about 36 of the DB when they came out this year....and now they are all gone
I guess I have to wait for next november again. My avatar used to be the stone gargoyle as well....as a matter of fact I am switching back to him.

Most any type of RUSSIAN vodka, way better than anything here. I don't mean something that is made in the USA and claims to be Russian, but real Russian vodka.
Beer...Baltica #6, similiar to Guiness, but not as bitter of an aftertaste (also happens to be Russian)

tangman99

Crown Royal
Michelob Light
Coke
Maui Jim
Corvette
BMW
Rolex
Smith & Wesson
Ralph Lauren - Polo
RockPort
Charmin
Hanes
Instant Ocean

fishkiller

Man! I left out some good one, so I'll release an updated version. Here we go.....
Johnny Walker
Miller Light
Coke
Camel Light
Chevy
Ferrari
Suzuki (bikes only)
Michelin
John Deer
HK
Sig Sauer
Benneli