Whats Your Favorate Fish!!

susiestank

Originally Posted by NanoMan94
Mine is definately the dogface puffer. They have really neat personalities are really nice looking. I hope to get one some day.
You will have one , one day . When we can have our bigger tank :eek:)

L

lstt

is a flame angel reef safe. i have a 46 gal. and want one . they say they are not easy keepers. hows yours

tome

my favorite fish would have to be the Giant Hawkfish .I'm just sad there such a rare fish and hard to find. Mine got eaten by my eel

(this fish is not mine cause i dont have a digital camera, but its what he looked like anyway.)

benj2112

I still love my Royal Gramma. I love his coloring. The coolest thing is when he swims around upside down. That is so crazy. He just sits in his little hole upside down and swims right out like that without flipping over.

cubuffs

My laboutei and lineatus wrasse. They are extremely beautiful, and I URGE all of you to do a quick search and find pictures of these amazing wrasse species.

speg

True Percula Clown.
I musta been like 9 or 10 years old and we went to a Museum that decided to do a all fish exibit for the month.. I seen a tank with nothing but two clown fish and I sat there for 30 minutes doing nothing but looking at these fish. The colors/bands/movements of the true perc amaze me :)

petjunkie

Of course, this is also a list of fish I can't afford, don't have a tank big enough for, and are just too hard
Purple Tang- beautiful
Black Tang- oh my god $300
Green Manderinfish- too afraid I'll kill
Picasso Trigger
Queen Trigger

fishnerd

yupi1982 said:
1/ EMPEROR ANGEL
2/ ANNULARIS ANGEL OR RING ANGEL
3/ RED CORIS
4/ AFRICAN HEPATUS TANG
( VERY RARE ONLY EXPERTS WOULD KNOW ABOUT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT)
5/ FLAMINGI TANG
6/GEM TANG
1) P. imperator- OK
2) P. annularis- OK
3) C. gamiard or C formosa- OK
4) P. hepatus- African strain of a Hippo/Regal Tang- OK, not rare, just rarely collected.
5) No such fish. There is Naso vlamingi or Vlaming's Tang (not rare at all)
6) Z. gemmatum, yeah, thats a rare one!
Since we are on a "Fantasy List" I would like to throw in C. conspicullatus aka Monacle Angel.
As far as my own fish... gotta love the Flame Hawk
PS- I'm not starting a flame war.

slammy16

My Gold Striped Maroon Clown has to be my favorite, fell in love with them when i was just starting to consider getting a tank and i think they sold it for me.

buzzword

I only have 5 fish so far but hands down my favorite is my little Red Sea Mimic Blenny! Great personality, not afraid of my hand in the tank, actually bit me when I got too close tonight. Love him!