What's Your Favorite Fish (for a reef)

reefman22

So my 55 reef is up and running again and just put in 3 green chromises and now am wondering what else would be good. just an opinion here, what would you do? thanks for your help!
REEFMAN

seattle

Well my all time 2 favorite reef safe fish are Black Tangs and Copperband Butterflies,in that tank I think a Copperband Butterfly might work,alot of people on these forums do anyway.

S

scoobs

i like fish with polyps..
j/k
How can you not like a clownfish for the all time favorite reef fish? they never mess with your coral and sometimes they even feed them!

reefkprz

for a reef my number one fish is the sixline wrasse, because it eats some things that harm corals.

natemd

I agree with the six line. Definatly the most interesting fish i have in my tank. Always out front swimming around trying to get attention.

anonome

I would have to say my lawnmower blenny. Always upfront and center, and such a character......

triga22

Just about all reef safe fish are great well personality fish. I cant pick my favorite because they all are sweet!

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by Anonome
I would have to say my lawnmower blenny. Always upfront and center, and such a character......

J

jesses89

Go with a Swallowtail angel or a Lamarcks angel...
they never bother your coral, you wont even run a risk of them doing so like other angels.

J

jamparty

I myself like the twelve line wrasse..sometimes called the fourline. I'm also a big fan of anthias and neon blue and neon yellow gobies! (these guys even clean your fish like shrimp!)