Whats your favorite fish?

snakeblitz33

As the title says, whats your favorite fish?

My favorite fish is a yellow tang - because they act like little puppy dogs and follow you around for food. And they are yellow and pretty to me.

Bryce E

So hard to choose a favorite.

Yellow tangs are great... I'd have to say Green mandarin simply for it's beauty or lunar wrasse not only for its appearance but it's acrobatics and personality.

jay0705

A red sea purple tang. The dark lines running down the deep purple body. Gorgeous fish. That said draggonets are my obsession. Ruby red and green mandy.

lmforbis

I have always liked the look of the evil blue damsel. I lived in the Philippines in the early 80s and was always fascinated with them in the wild, schooling around the reefs when we were diving.
As far as the fish I have in my tank, my favorite is my watchman gobi. He has a lot of personality. Someday I hope to be able to keep a dragonet. Just love their looks and behavior.

Bryce E

Haha.. gotta love triggers! Like the humu humu but they get all fat and look like little swimming footballs. Niger all the way... clown triggers are up there too.

aduvall

I love the Flame angel! They've got great personality and are simply beautiful. I've also grown fond of the Hoevan's wrasse.

Bryce E

If someone out there has a blue striped tamarin wrasse that they don't want I'll gladly take care of it for you.

silverado61

I'm an oddball critter man myself. Urchins, crabs, serpents, shrimps, snails, corals, the list goes on. Anything reef safe. I only have two fish in a 75g and only plan to add one more.

Kristin1234

I have a new favorite everyday. Lol

I love my foxface. And my sailfin tang.

My dwarf lion was a favorite. Keyword was.