What's your favorite nano tank invert?

tompenz

Longtime lurker. Finally had the ambition to log in!
My 14 gallon Biocube has been up and running for about a year now. We absolutely love our 2 sexy shrimp. Always out front and doing their humpty hump dance. Once I figure out how to resize and post pictures, I will post some. My shipment arrived yesterday to upgrade the lighting via a modification. Also the protein skimmer showed up too.

tompenz

Oh yea, before I do the skimmer I have to remove the bioballs slowly. Yeah, I know I know. They should have never been in there in the first place. Taking the family next week to FLA to see the mouse that sucks your wallet dry, so I'll probably wait til I get back to do the mods. Anyone know of any worthwhile LFS near the Disney area to visit? Tom

clay12340

My favorite was this little anemone shrimp I had. I never figured out an exact species, but every time I've ordered more they've been either a different species or from a different region and don't seem to have the same bright colors and frisky personality. It was listed in the pet shop as a glass anemone shrimp, but I think that common name encompasses quite a few species from many regions.