What's your favorite snack?

darth tang

I miss white castle at 3 a.m. if I have been drinking.....It was always good then. We don't have any in New Mexico.....

bluegirl

I know it's weird but a banana and mayo sandwich hits the spot, as do fried green tomatoes. It's a southern thing I guess. As far as normal snacks go, cheesesticks, doritos (original and cool ranch), vanilla ice cream, and those yummy kiwi slushies from Baskin Robins.

J

jdragunas

mmm, cream cheese and jelly, that sounds awesome!!!
i love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream... bryers, though... all natural baby!!!

J

jdragunas

and i love the snyder's sweet wheat pretzels!! mmmmmmmmm

connor

one word STARBUCKS
AN iced venti extra carmel carmel macchiatto the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimzy

peanut butter on bananas is AWESOME. Ever try peanut butter on apples, tho? Soooooo good. I cut the apples (usually tangy ones like the all-green kind) into slices and just dip them into the jar. MMMMM mmmmm. :joy:
Anyone ever have Blintzes? Those r really good too, with sour cream. Well...ANYTHING is good with sour cream....
And artichokes. How could I have forgotten artichokes? I make some killer artichoke dip.

my way

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Cigarettes are cheaper............
Here we go again! :hilarious

darth tang

Originally Posted by My Way
Here we go again! :hilarious
lol...I need to stop doing that. Just argumentative today for some reason.

ruaround

Originally Posted by connor
sooooo who cares starbucks is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not True!!! Starschmucks is horrible!!! why would anyone pay $5.00 for a cup of AbFab coffee??? 7-11 coffee is the best!!! go to ill will press dot com and let foamy the squirrel set you staight...listen to his rant about starschmucks...

darth tang

Starbucks cofee shops, to me, are like KFC taking fried chicken and making it taste like a Big Mac and charging 12 bucks for it.

mimzy

Originally Posted by connor
sooooo who cares starbucks is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strabucks is an evil conglomeration of malicious masterminds attempting to enslave society to their malevolent purposes by rendering the populace addicted to caffeine. You can do it, Connor. You can break free. I have faith in you.

mimzy

Originally Posted by ruaround
Not True!!! Starschmucks is horrible!!! why would anyone pay $5.00 for a cup of AbFab coffee??? 7-11 coffee is the best!!! go to ill will press dot com and let foamy the squirrel set you staight...listen to his rant about starschmucks...

FOAMY ROCKS DA HIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also loooooved the Fatkins Diet rant. Man, sometimes that animator really hits it right on the head.

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by Mimzy
peanut butter on bananas is AWESOME. Ever try peanut butter on apples, tho? Soooooo good. I cut the apples (usually tangy ones like the all-green kind) into slices and just dip them into the jar. MMMMM mmmmm. :joy:
Anyone ever have Blintzes? Those r really good too, with sour cream. Well...ANYTHING is good with sour cream....
And artichokes. How could I have forgotten artichokes? I make some killer artichoke dip.

i love peanut butter on apples.. actually, i like peanut butter on everything! Know what i do? I cut the core out of the apple, and fill that part with peanut butter. mmmmmm