What's your favorite star wars movie?

crimzy

First, let me say that I am by no means a star wars fanatic. I do not have any costumes or action figures of any kind and I have never been to any star wars themed function. But I do enjoy the movies. I'll watch them pretty much whenever they are on. Here's my take:
I think I have to go with Return of the Jedi. I like the whole Luke being a Jedi thing. And Jabba is great, (so is Leia and her bikini). I am not a fan of the ewoks but so be it. I like Empire Strikes back a lot and also really like the newest one, Episode III (forgot the name) but jedi is king.
What do you think.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by crimzy
First, let me say that I am by no means a star wars fanatic. I do not have any costumes or action figures of any kind and I have never been to any star wars themed function. But I do enjoy the movies. I'll watch them pretty much whenever they are on. Here's my take:
I think I have to go with Return of the Jedi. I like the whole Luke being a Jedi thing. And Jabba is great, (so is Leia and her bikini). I am not a fan of the ewoks but so be it. I like Empire Strikes back a lot and also really like the newest one, Episode III (forgot the name) but jedi is king.
What do you think.
Im 38yrs old and my now deceased father took me to see Star Wars when I was 8, I remember waiting in line and sitting down not expecting what to see. Then the opening Theme comes on and then I remember seeing the the ships and the Stereo Sound, AFTER seeing that movie, I would say I have never seen anything like that and movies were changed for me forever. It was a llife changing experience for me literally. Im a real big fan and when I was a kid I had all the toys but im not a fanatic where I dress up and go to those conventions in character or something like that. lol But I still like to see whats up in the Star Wars universe and cant wait for the tv show which is suppose to be a very major production and take place between episodes 3 and 4.
My Favs are:
TESB
SW
ROTS
ROTJ
ATOC
TPM

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by seasalt101
honestly i have not seen any of them...tobin
tobin everyone knows your a freak why give them more evidence

i like the empire strikes back

earlybird

Originally Posted by ruaround
1. Empire
2. Jedi
3. Sith
4. Hope
5. Clones
6. Phantom
This guy up here's a genius. You take your coffee with 2 sweet n low's and cream too?

ruaround

Originally Posted by earlybird
This guy up here's a genius. You take your coffee with 2 sweet n low's and cream too?
i used to use sweet n low... now i use splenda... and of course cream...