What's your pic for the world series this season??

oceanists

Originally Posted by salty tank
Wait, is the deal sealed? Is coco gone? Last i heard today it wasnt for sure yet. That gives me one more reason to hate boston!

HAHAHAHAHA
, Yup say goodbye to Coco , it happened 6am Eastern this morning , you did get Mota and Marte and he is very young
I love the friendly rivarly SWF has , where people dont get all butthurt ....
Your right Wells is probably going to be gone , but no big loss there ....... As Far as Roger , the only two teams he is said to have interest in is Texas and Boston ... and he is leaning towards wanting to work with Theo and end his Hall of fame Career right where he started it
Im not sure about the bully , when you have 2 willing starters in your bullpen mixed with the young arms that are MAINLY relievers and will thrive on the starters , then Timlin which is still VERY VERY hard to hit , and K Foulke , which is said to be doing really well with his practices in florida with Schilling (who is also said to be doing really well) Itys tough to beat that Bullpen , Arroyo is a 15 game winner this year if he gets out of the Bullpen and so is Papelbon .....may not be the BEST Bully ,but it is certainly up there in the top 3 , while still remaining a World Series contender
Salty , about ESPN it was way to early to decide who was gonna be in the World Series ..... when they made those predictions , there wasnt even one player signed from Free Agency yet ,....... and anyway there so Freakin Pro-Yankees , it makes me sick ....... I dont know how you can want a team to win that is trying to basically by the World Series , and STILL falls short every year 53 million to DAMON , what a freaking joke he is a 4/44mill player TOPS

salty tank

who ever does the trades in cleveland should be shot. Back in '00-'01 they cleaned house sending all of our greats away. I dont think i watched one indian game that yr. And again, they go giving away one of our star players.

fishboy091

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Im not sure how that is funny The redsox have .... Curt Schilling , Jeff Becket , David Wells , Matt Clement , Tim Wakefield , Jonathon Papelbon and are persuing Roger Clemens Hard ....... Those are just Starters ...... Heres the Relief .......Bronson Arroyo , Mota , DiNardo , Seanez , Tavarez , Timlin , and Foulke
and if the redsox go with a 5 man rotation AND pick up clemens , that puts Clement and Papelbon in that allready Stellar Bullpen Mix ..... Thats 3 Starters that are 15 game winners that are WILLING to pitch relief mixed with some awesome young arms , I think with just Arroyo Timlin and Foulke you have the best Bullpun in the league , TImlin is the best setup man in the league , then you have the second best closer in the league if he bounces back from the knee injury , I wont even Mention what Arroyo can do. Name another team who has got a better set up than that and is a prospect for the playoffs ......... I will buy you a Brain Coral if you can and dont even say the yankees cause they are damn close to having the worst pitching staff in the league
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and this just in as im typing THE REDSOX PICKED UP COCO CRISP FROM THE INDIANS ............ the MLB is in trouble
If the astros would have offered arbitration to Clemens then they would have another dominating pitching rotation. I have a feeling he'll come back home. The White Sox also have great pitching. They have 5 dominators.

pfitz44

<~~~ Avid Redsox fan.... actually go all over the country to watch games because it cheaper than going to fenway!!
Anyways... you all think im going to say Red Sox, but im not.... There are too many new faces this year. Atleast from my stand point, i cant make a call on whose going to be in the World Series.... you really gotta wait till you see how the teams actually do, not just who's on the roster...
San fran, here i come!!! Thats were im going this year!! July of 06!!
Go Sox!

oceanists

I Stand Down .......... my apoligies to Cleveland Fans , I read a false report ......... Frekin people that leak info suck its never accurate .......... The Deal with Coco is not done , and remains very close to being sealed , granted the phillies Cooperate with the indians.
If I were an indian fan I would want to see marte come because that handles your situation with boone next year ....... IF you can pick up a qaulity Centerfielder ..... so there is some method to there madness

oceanists

Originally Posted by PFitz44
<~~~ Avid Redsox fan.... actually go all over the country to watch games because it cheaper than going to fenway!!
Anyways... you all think im going to say Red Sox, but im not.... There are too many new faces this year. Atleast from my stand point, i cant make a call on whose going to be in the World Series.... you really gotta wait till you see how the teams actually do, not just who's on the roster...
San fran, here i come!!! Thats were im going this year!! July of 06!!
Go Sox!

aint that the truth ...... Ill be hitting the Oakland , Sox game