what'you got?

howardj

Anyone care to share what they got fro christmas?
saltwater related or not
1.) Overall 10 Gallon Tank
2.) $25 reedemable gift certificates for aquarium related "goodies" {mom made 'em
}
3.) Maxi-Jet 400
4.) 50w Stealth Heater
5.) 36w T5 - 10000k daylight/460 actinic
I also got a Bio-System 15 Power Filter w/ Oxt Surface skimmer
and a corlaife digital thermometer
SO.. What did ya'll get?!

alix2.0

haha, i like the coupon!
i got a RODI unit and a really nice reef book. and some $$$ for corals. so im pretty happy.

howardj

Originally Posted by alix2.0
haha, i like the coupon!
i got a RODI unit and a really nice reef book. and some $$$ for corals. so im pretty happy.

lol
Awesome!
have any idea on what corals you want to get?

alix2.0

Originally Posted by HowardJ
lol
Awesome!
have any idea on what corals you want to get?

well im thinking maybe a couple nice shrooms, ricordia, and zoas. but mostly LPS... depends whats the least expensive but i really want a plate or a brain or some sort... i also really want a sun coral but ive never seen one locally and i dont want to pay shipping
but its gonna be fun either way! have you decided what kinds of "goodies" youre going to get?

howardj

Originally Posted by alix2.0
well im thinking maybe a couple nice shrooms, ricordia, and zoas. but mostly LPS... depends whats the least expensive but i really want a plate or a brain or some sort... i also really want a sun coral but ive never seen one locally and i dont want to pay shipping
but its gonna be fun either way! have you decided what kinds of "goodies" youre going to get?
Haha, I'm not sure yet..
I REALLY want to find a decent sized frogspawn or hammer coral.
But I need to get 10+ lbs. of rock for the tank.. so it's probably going on rock

kidreef

Originally Posted by ric maniac
I got a new 24g nano, a cool coat, a new guitar, a new amp, new boots, and $100 to spend on coral

what brand of guitar and amp?
and i got a pedal for my bass and an airsoft gun and some clothes

dragonzim

I only got one thing SWF related... $150 in gift credit towards *********** to get myself a new set of bulbs for my T5 setup.
Aside from that, I got a new 15" LCD TV for my officeworkout room, a trailer hitch for my truck, some new kitchen gadgets, a Sirius satellite radio and clothes. I bought my wife a new GPS for the car too. Its really for her, but we'll obviously use it together on road trips (just got back from NH with it) so it's kinda for me too...

dlauber

-A PS3 to share with my bro and sisters
-COD4 for ps3(we got other games, but that one is MINE)
-couple long sleeve shirts
-new winter gloves
-New York Yankees stadium replica/clock
-only 55$ in cash and a 10$ walmart gift card. I thought I was doing good with that but aparently some of you guys get 200+, but it doesnt matter because my Grandma will buy me anything I ask for, so thats another 200$ worth of aquarium stuff. I dont even ask, she just says if I ever want anything tell her and she will buy it!!

jennythebugg

theres so many of these threads so i pasted from the other one

[hr]
i got a new digital camera w/docking printer thingy from bob and new luggage and jammies from my mommy and daddy and beautiful black and white pictures of my daughters from them and their grandma and other assorted odds and ends oh and a new cookie baking set with new racks and stuff , i needed that and the kids will appreciate that i love the gifts that keep on giving ...merry christmas everyone love you...jenny

jonthefishguy

I got couple of shirts, two sets of ogles, 250 gift card to best buy, 50 bucks g/c to academy, imported chocolates that I had been asking for from germany that the US doesnt allow to be sold here, case of wine, money, another 125 bucks in gift cards to restaraunts and a bottle of Forty Creek. Oh, and the BOOK OF CORAL PROPAGATION, signed by Anthony Calfo.

howardj

Oh, and the BOOK OF CORAL PROPAGATION, signed by Anthony Calfo.
There's a book about that?!? I have been looking for one for so long!
Is it very helpful? does it use pictures?

J

jrthomas40

to much to tell but i will do it anyway...got some motorcycle winter riding pants, ipod touch, new motorcycle helmet, laptop table, diesel watch, golf shirt, golf bag, balls,saw horses, gremlin bell, shop vac, wratchet tool kit, ipod vehicle adapter, motorcycle wratchet tie down straps, canyon dancers, ramps...and i think there is more but i can not think of it right now