what'you got?

tangman99

Originally Posted by Evanish

oooooooooooooooooooooooh! I like it. I always wanted one of those to add to my two other two Swiss watches I have.

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by TangMan99
She got them HERE
They aren't cheap but they are worth every penny. They are the most comfortable earphones I've ever worn. They don't have the little cup like most but the foam like earplugs that are very soft. I will warn you though, they shut out a lot of noise so I only wear them when I'm riding out of town. I think they block more noise than the foam earplugs I wear when I'm out doing spirited riding and don't listen to music.
DANG you wasnt lying they are ridiculous

m0nk

I got a gift card for my 3 favorite places: Best Buy, Starbucks, and That Fish Place.

My son got tons of toys, he really made out.

crashbandicoot

I got a 75 gift certificate to tapout.com to buy some new fight shorts . A 150 Gc to the lfs not the bad one either , Socom combined assult for the ps2 a framed picture of my little girls , and then last night I got the suprise of getting taken to dinner by my AWESOME girlfriend .
life is good.

triga22

I got
2 Sesons of 24
Simpsons Game
Rush hour 3
Lots of clothes from AE
Braves Jacket
New Computer
Surround sound for the computer
Candy
Money
100 Gift certificate
I think thats it

notsonoob

I told my wife you can give me something really cheap...it is something I rarely get from her....
I didn't get it this time either....

Well...another year shot!

bellanavis

This is what I got Adam for Christmas, it was a leftover, but it only had 4 miles on it when it got here, so it was brand new.

howardj

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time..
These guys didn't even make it to the video cases

Hmmmm I got:
A Coach Purse (---- :))
A new Camera (it sucked so i exchanged it)
Numbers for my dirtbike
Gear bag for my dirtbike
A Royal Gramma
A Jawfish (he didnt make it :-( )
Gift Cards
One of my customers took my daughter to Disneyland VIP style so that was a nice gift to us and her :)
Resident Evil 4
I think those were my highlights....