When your at work, do you feel like a kindergartener?

mindy2577

I just wanted to see if anybody else's employment does stuff like this.
I work at a hospital in the Admissions department. My boss has decided that we should have a white piece of paper that we write our names on and display at our desk. If you do something "bad" you get a dinosaur and if you do something "good" you get a flower. SERIOUSLY??
Also...now I have to write my 8 customer service tips and hand them in by friday? Im sorry..did you want me to write an essay with each one??
alright...i feel a little better.

jackri

I like when I'm in charge of a project or asked for advice and happen to know more on that subject than the boss... and finish up.... only to come in the next day and the project is gutted for whatever he wanted or ignores my advice.
The one in my mind he's wasted an extra 5 days, some storage space in an area that needs space and extra $$ (involved tools). Well we have 7 tool boxes now for equipment that SERIOUSLY requires little more than a couple of screw drivers, small socket set and pliers. I'm talking big rolling toolboxes in case we want to take some tools home to do a project. Um... that's why I own tools I guess -- or walk to the next building and borrow tools from that shop.
Great now I'm mad about it again :p