Whens the next frag party Saltylakes?

E

elan

do you guys think its feasable for me to bring my colt coral and have one of you help me frag it??
I would appreciate it, even if nobody wants any of these frags.

plum70rt

I will help you frag it, its up to you if you want to bring it,
Hey saltylakes, have you many responses?

saltylakes

well we have a few. the usual suspects from your house and then a few new addtions......
can everyone please do me a favor a do a simple role call.
thanks
see you sunday at the frag party.
bring some frags
i also spoke to the owner of two local fish stores and they told me that they will offer us some discounts and thse guys are good people.

saltylakes

well the second frag event has come to an end.
things went great and everyone left my house with a full belly and a bunch of frags.
Please everyone post your frags and i need to find who is organizing the next frag party.
Also Dean dont forget to let me know bout he next south florida meeting at the fishing hall of fame.
Also thanks to everyone for the frags, the awesome tree bean minus the one bean salad, the beer and the great company.
thank you agian

E

elan

i had a great time!!! frags were great.. i cant wait till they settle down and open up.. i'll post the pics in a few days..
Thanks again!! see you all next month!

plum70rt

Thanks Vince, I had a great time, the rain could not beat us,
Have lots of frags now, we all scored nicely:) also thanks for the Banana tree and plant Frags also, I let you know whats up for this week to get more goodies:)

E

elan

as an added bonus, i found a baby starfish in the small bucket once all the frags were out and about ready to head down the drain....... he will now live happily in my tank...