where can I find a ballast for 2 55w pc's

drmojoxl

I just need a ballast not a retro kit. The one I need at Hello Lights is sold out any more suggestions?

melbournefl

I think the simplest thing to do is give AHSUPPLY a call and ask if they'd sell you just the ballast, they seem like pretty nice folks.
Just my .02,
Paul

justinx

the ballast there can be used for either PC or VHO. The wiring diagrams are available from the manufacurer webpage. you can wire in any combination of similar lamp up to 220w. Very pleased with mine

richard rendos

They should advertise that. If you didn't know that and didn't ask, you probably wouldn't buy from them. I think HelloLights prices are better and most things.

drmojoxl

Which Ballast on happy reefing? the workhorse 5 or 7? I'm thinking the 5. Are you sure it works with PC bulbs? Hello Lights are sold out of the ballast I need and don't know when they will get more in so I'm looking for the best priced one I need. Not necessarily the cheapest just the best for the money. Thank for all your help

krusk

The Workhorse 5 is correct
That is the ballast AHsupply used, they just cover it with their name.
By the way, The work horse 5 ballast are also used by All Glass Aquarium on their PC fixture, CSL, PFO also used them but they cover the WorkHorse 5 label with something else.