Where did they go?

hapshot

I have a 55 gallon semi-aggressive tank. My tank inhabitants are a 3 inch yellow tang, a 4 Niger Trigger, some sort of Damsel, a Snow FLake Eell, 3 little silver fish (I have no idea to what they are...good sandsifters) and some sort of wrasse.
I am sorry about the fish I don't know of. My wrasse was reef safe, and it was all pink with orange with black markings. The Damsel is a sky electric blue with a bright yellow stomach and the silver fish...well heres a look

hapshot

My question is though...My wrasse and three silver fish all mysteriously disappeared. Where did they go? I did not feed my fish for a day and a half so did my niger get hungry and kill them? Did my snow flake have anything to do with this?
My damsel would chase around the wrasse but no overaggressively and not constantly. My silver fish are always out and so is my wrasse and then they are just gone. Who's the culprit?

hapshot

Well sad news. I found the wrasse. He was behind a powerhead dead. His fins were in perfect condition and there were no signs of disease so I guess he got stressed out and went to hide behind the powerhead and got stuck or something. But I am still wondering where the silver guys went. They are always out. They are definately eaten but who?

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Hapshot
Well sad news. I found the wrasse. He was behind a powerhead dead. His fins were in perfect condition and there were no signs of disease so I guess he got stressed out and went to hide behind the powerhead and got stuck or something. But I am still wondering where the silver guys went. They are always out. They are definately eaten but who?
If they are on the small side, the snowflake eel prolly ate them

hapshot

Yeah but they have been fine in the past. And how did the snowflake manage to catch and eat them all. My sfe is only about 7.5 inches.