Where is my pistol shrimp?

jkp rules

So i got a pistol shrimp about three weeks ago. i aclimated it for about two hours'ish and then let it go into my ten gallon tank, at which point it burrowed and i havn't seen it sense, nore have i heard any snaps or whatever. I did see a random pile of sand that was a darker color than the rest a while back(i had darker sand and then put a layer of whiter stuff on top). I got a watchman goby today hoping they would boost eachother's social status, but so far, no shrimp. what are the chances it's still alive and didn't just die and get eaten by my snails?

jkp rules

Got a goby today. I think he's still getting the lay of the land before he stakes his claim. Hopefully he'll find Cletus (the hopefully not dead pistol shrimp) and hole up with him. I think what I'm looking for is like a on this thread is like a comformation that there's like a 25%ish chance that the little dude isn't long gone. I know that they don't make much of an apperence when there's no goby to boost they're confidence. Hence Seymour (said goby). I could probably wait and figure it out for myself, but it's a slow friday night and I thought i could go ahead and post something to maybe shortcut my psyche into thinking i didn't kill the poore little bugger.

premilove

idk its really hard to say..i heard my pistol shrimp shooting up within 2 days of me putting him in my tank..but i also had a goby paired up with him..desert eagle was safe every time he came out..i hope you find yours!