Where is my signature?

HI,
I wanted to know HOW to show a signature in my posts? It's easier to have it at the bottm than to keep posting "my tank set up"
People always ask, "what is your tank size/lighting" ect... BUT It's all in my signature... Hmmm?? I think it used to be there..
I have gone to user cp and checked out all the options, just cannot find it??? :notsure: :confused:
Sorry if I just had a "blonde" moment.
Kim

nm reef

Well....I believe it was a sort of blonde moment.
The signature feature was disabled well over a year ago due to massive abbuse by some folks....I remember some signatures being more like a novel...and many had links to websites that violated this sites policy.Having them back would be kewl in my opinion...but I doubt that'll happpen.:thinking:

THANK YOU NM Reef..
OK, It's NOT the hair dye.. LOL
I actually remember some of the LONG sig's. I guess it was a good Idea.. OR maybe the webmaster can allow a Signature BUT restrict the length of it. AND if someone adds a link, they could Suspend THEIR use of signatures.
That sound like a good idea, whacha think?
Thanking you kindly, Kim

nm reef

That sort of change would be strictly up to admin....but I personally like the idea of signatures being returned.

reefnut

allow a Signature BUT restrict the length of it
If I remember right they were unable to limit the length... it's like an all or nothing feature.

squidd

I don't think "signatures" are all that neccessary....
I mean how often do you "really" have to post tank size, filtration, lighting and inhabitant list...
Probably 98% of the posting "doesn't" need it....and it would take up a lot of band width to have everyone repeating it over and over in every single post.. (Like the six or seven above...tank size N/A)
If you don't want to "re-type" your listing on the occasional time your asked...
Type it once in detail..save it to a document file...and C&P it when "needed"...:thinking: