Where to buy livestock online in Canada

azonic

Before any of the sharks lock this, im in CANADA. I was just wondering if there are any other canadians on this board who have had any good or bad experiences ordering any kind of livestock online? I hope this doesn't go against the rules of the BB, I wasn't 100% sure.

brian'sreef

yeah that's not a real great idea.. just for anyone who's thinking about putting up a link.. taking away business is never a good idea.. i got in trouble for putting a link to the store where i work up... just do a search.. for saltwater fish retail.. you aught to be able to come up with something.. in canada.. does this site not deliver to canada.?.. anyway.. try a search.. and good luck..
Brian

I am not Canadian but do have a link that may help you. It is a retail vendor list and has several sites that specify they are Canadian.
<a href="http://www.reefscapes.net/links/marine_vendorlist.html" target="_blank">www.reefscapes.net/links/marine_vendorlist.html</a>
This post should not bother the sharks since SWF.com does not ship to Canada.
Good luck and happy shopping. I hope you get the good quality service we find here at SWF.com. I am sorry they will not ship to you.