Where to buy Southdown in WA State?

billyv

Anyone have info on where to buy Southdown in Washington/Oregon or Idaho? I'd appriciate the info!

mal

Check your e-mail, I sent you some info. Not on where to get it, but subject related.

tell them, it is TROPICAL PLAYSAND. if you say southdown they will have no idea what you are talking about because southdown is only who makes it... so again tropical playsand made by southdown... it costed about 3.99 for 50 lbs

option720

It's a nice thought but it wont happen.billy v look at where they are located, NJ,PA, all east coast. Southdown does not come west of ohio. Home depot is not going to transport VERY HEAVY bags of sand across the nation without a large price. I 've look into it already. you would be better off flying out there and picking it up yourself then pay for it to be shipped. Take BIG SUITCASE!

billyv

Okay. I just checked with Home Depot. They do not carry Southdown and can't get it this far West. I also asked for Tropical Play-Sand by Southdown as "TheReefMan52" suggested, but that is also a no-go. Thanks to everyone who posted a reply here. BillyV

one more sugg.. i can give you the address of the actuall southdown distributer..if you send them a letter saying how much you like their product but cannot recieve it anymore because you moved and what can you do.. they will most likely send you it.. FOR FREE. I have wrote letters, and to every company i said how much i liked there products, they always send me free product! SouthDown Inc, Easton PA 18040