where to find dark orange/red false percs?

seanmadden

clowns with this regional variation color, which is a lot deeper and darker orange than most.....almost even a red, is very hard to come by......the darkest pic on top was the ladt one I had and he did not make it......no idea why since nothing else has died within the last 8 months, but it happens, especially when you waited 6 months to finally get something!.......oh and Dr macs wont work because he doesnt sell them with the black outline around the white stripes on the body......i know this is mainly luck of the draw, but if anyone has tiny dark orange/red false percula clowns like these and is willing to sell them to me, or knows of any store i can order them from, please let me know...thx a bunch
-Sean
and as i do realize they can get darker with a good diet.......they can't get this dark unless they started out much darker than the average false perc........and also, look out for the brown coloration because sometimes when they have that darker coloration, it is only from thick outlines and more of a brownish color.....this is not what im looking for....thx again for any help
or even if there is someone out there who goes to a vendor to hand pick your own clowns for your store, and get to choose through a ton.......if you could grab me one or two and mail order it/them, i'd be willing to pay a good amount for your time and effort....thanks u guys!!!
And i have been to over 10 fish stores in the last 3 days searching for another one like the top pic i posted, and i have had no luck...that is why im coming to u guys!!! thx

keonia

ASK Bang guy --- His perculas - colors are soooo nice!!! I think he is the moderator that breeds perculas.

reefiness

i have 2 perc clowns that seem to be a dark orange thats fades toward the upper rear part of the fish to a red then almost a brown. its one of the only clowns ive seen look like this.