Where to get PCs from in the UK?

timsedwards

Hi buddy,
Yes there are only a few of us from the UK!
There are quite a few websites around for the UK, some arent too good some are ok. I can either email it to you or Mods is it OK if list them here? They are non-internationally shipping UK sites...? Could a MOD say so in this post please?
Out of interest, why did you decide against T5's?
All the best,
Tim.

timsedwards

Ive just remembered there is a website in California that internally ships for £40. I bought my RO/DI from them, only cost me £150, the same Kent one over here costs £350. I wont be allowed to post that name here (even though SWF.com still refuse to internationally ship!!) so if you post your email address I will give you that link!
Tim.

jackson_uk

Jack_Sage@Hotmail.com
Can you tell me a good site for T5 lights aswell please? the ones i've looked at have just been the bulbs and not the starter unit...put all info in the email...i also have MSN messenger under the same address.

rayraypico

I HAVE SOME PC LIGHTING THAT I AM NOT USING AND WOULD NOT MIND SENDING TO THE UK. HOWEVER I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE IF YOU CARE TO LOOK INTO IT MAY BE WORTH IT TO YO. JUST DROP A LINE HERE AMD LET ME KNOW

jackson_uk

The problem with UK stuff though is that it runs on a different voltage to everyone else. This is annoying because i have seen quite a few light systems that ar Perfect to my needs.