Where's Lionfish???

fritzthecat

I just did a search of Lionfish's previous posts to help find an answer to Hawkeye's question. According to the search feature, Lionfish hasn't posted to this forum since July 10.
Does anyone know what happened to him? I definately noticed that he hasn't been around, but I was suprised to see how long it's been. I know he was considering leaving a while back but thought he had decided to stay. He's still listed as a moderator, so I assume he didn't quit.
Anyone have any info? I hope he's OK.
FTC

pufferlover

He comes- he goes. He is around has posted in some of the forums lately, not sure why they don't show under his screenname.

lionfish

LionFish says.......
I'm still around, just haven't been posting here lately. I have answered almost all the questions everybody has asked recently in this forum before, so I figure I would let you guys take care of it for now. I step in when needed but you guys seem to do quite well in this forum. Good, clean answers. Makes my moderating job easier. But remember, I am aslo a moderator in the fish-only board and I have been posting a lot over there. So, I do watch this forum closely but most of my posts have been going in the fish only board lately. I'll post here and there in this forum, so no worries. I'll be here for a good, long time to come.