Where's Michigan Fan

crimzy

Originally Posted by Rylan1
Michigan, you're making us look bad
....What happened

Wow, that's all I can say.

What's left to say????
"I had $ex with your wife!" (George Costanze from Seinfeld when he couldn't think of a comeback).

rylan1

I actually feel sorry for you guys

Henne didn't look to good this game...
But whats up with Hart... He seem pretty injury prone... He is definetely talented and has Heart, but he's always on that bike an/or has some type of thigh/leg injury.
I wonder whats being said on the radio up there this morning? I guess on the bright side, Calvin Johnson looks pretty good.
It seems like the rest of the team gave up, except when I saw Hart refuse to come out and when Crable was yelling on the sidelines. Carr was a little to easygoing at halftime, didn't seem to upset and that the game was still in reach...NOT...
The score should have been 50+ - 7
Only good thing is you might get a win next week, however ND looked a little better this week...so this is not a gimmie game.

kjr_trig

Michigan will still be ok in the Big 10, they would finish 8th in the Pac 10, sorry not crackin on your conference, its just most the teams in the Pac run some version of the spread offense, and Mich can't seem to handle it.
Rylan, big game for us this week, I am a U-Dub Husky. We had a nice win against Boise, but to be honest Boise is not the team they were last year. As Colin Cowherd says on his radio show "They play Big Boy Defense at THE
Ohio St. Univ."...I just hope we can hang.

rylan1

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
Michigan will still be ok in the Big 10, they would finish 8th in the Pac 10, sorry not crackin on your conference, its just most the teams in the Pac run some version of the spread offense, and Mich can't seem to handle it.
Rylan, big game for us this week, I am a U-Dub Husky. We had a nice win against Boise, but to be honest Boise is not the team they were last year. As Colin Cowherd says on his radio show "They play Big Boy Defense at THE
Ohio St. Univ."...I just hope we can hang.
Who does OSU play this week. Washington?
PAC 10?... USC, CAL, Oregon... and then who?

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by Rylan1
Who does OSU play this week. Washington?
PAC 10?... USC, CAL, Oregon... and then who?
hmmm, yeah, look one spot below Ohio ST and you will see UCLA...Oregan is picked fourth in the conference, they just ran the team picked to win the Big 10 out of the Big House. I like Ohio to beat UW, don't get me wrong, but if you actually think the Big 10 is better than the PAC 10 this year, you're not looking with open eyes. I live in SEC Country now, and I hate hearing all these southerners rip on everyone one but the SEC, but facts are facts, it goes SEC then PAC 10, then everyone else this year...Period.