Which cell to get?

fedukeford

Well my screen broke on my crappy cell, and my contract is up in a month anyway, so ill be getting a new phone. But, i need help choosing one. Ive narrowed it down between the:
envy-http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=2694
the Samsung SCH-u740- http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=2951
and the Motorola MOTOSLVR L7c- http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=2931
I txt alot, so im kinda leaning towards one of the first 2 which have keypads, but i dont really NEED a keypad.
Any opinions? anyone know anything bad about any of them?
Thanks
feduke

demartini

dont get a verizon motorola! I had to have my phone replaced 4 times and it still doesnt work right... my brothers motorola is also not working.
I'm going to get a an LG chocolate when my plan is up. The new blackberry is really nice.
My friend has the envy and it's ok. I don't like the way it looks.
I saw the samsung and the keys are really small... it looks like it would be hard to text with.

threed240

Originally Posted by DeMartini
dont get a verizon motorola! I had to have my phone replaced 4 times and it still doesnt work right... my brothers motorola is also not working.
I'm going to get a an LG chocolate when my plan is up. The new blackberry is really nice.
Yeah, Motorola's quality has dropped alot in the past few years. I've had my Razor v3 replaced 3 times. Their junk. The Slvr is the same as the V3, just without the flip. Samsung would probably be your best choice. Also have seen bad experiances with the chocolate too. Blackberry is good, but pricey. And the new Iphone is WAY over priced.

demartini

Originally Posted by Threed240
Yeah, Motorola's quality has dropped alot in the past few years. I've had my Razor v3 replaced 3 times. Their junk. The Slvr is the same as the V3, just without the flip. Samsung would probably be your best choice. Also have seen bad experiances with the chocolate too. Blackberry is good, but pricey. And the new Iphone is WAY over priced.
what was wrong witht he chocolate?
I agree, iphone is a rip off... only a fool would buy it!

cowfishrule

dont get the chocolate.
2 of my co-workers have it, and i have seen first hand what a POS this thing is.
go with a lg vx8300

reefforbrains

Motorola Q, just got one and cant say enough good things about it.
Compared to my old blackberry it so much more user friendly.
its thinner and lighter than others on the market.

[hr]
Has-
All normal typical phone features
High speed internet
Windows OS
2.5 gig storage
1.3 mp camera w 6x zoom
Video
Email (outlook, hotmail ect) true email, not gmail
huge screen
USB sync
Blue tooth

[hr]
doesnt have--
Wifi
Powerpoint
Excel

lazypinoy

plan is up? think about swtiching carriers man. verizon isnt so nice on cash. get the t-mobile sidekick3 or the new motorola rizr. t-mobile has the best plans around cept fone choice is ok.
like your a crazy texter. sidekick3 has a plan for 20$ unlimited texting and instant messaging with yahoo msn and aim. with unlimited texting u can have a cheap plan of 30$.so ur just paying 50. plus u can get myfaves.
but with ur choices. id get the enV if not then the samsung. the slvr is crap i owned one and its just a pos. .

fedukeford

well switching plans isnt really a choice, because if i switched id have to pay for it myself (my parents pay for it right now). OK so no slvr, so its between the Envy and samsung... im kinda leaning towards the Envy since it seems like it has more stuff on it... i dont really want any PDA phones or wutever they are beacuse i wouldnt use any of the extra features and they are too big
thanks for the help
Jordan