Which Crabs to get?

fishgod

Hermit aggression has alot to do with the availability of new shells for new homes. Why not kill some guy who has a shell that would fit your back perfectly and isn't bigger than the rest of us! also blue-legs are less likely to eat your snails if they have a good supply of food available. so they shouldn't be kept in the large numbers that most "experts" reccomend keeping them at, this will redue aggression as well as the possibility of harming your snails or other invertebrates.

bhav_88

You said earlier that you have brown algae now. Watch out. My tank has been running for like six months and it grows over the glass overnight even when i scrape it.
Fortunately the green stuff is starting to show up (just barely). Just watch out for that stuff, it's a pain.

bassmaster

Ditto hear Bhav. The green algae is just starting to show up. But thing is, my brown algae is just on my sand. It's not anywhere else. I guess I'm pretty lucky.
Update on my tank:
The new fish are (1) Yellow-tailed damsel, (3) Green Choris Damsels, (1) Cleaner Shrimp, and some more LR. Plus, my new 55 watt lights just showed up in the mail. Unfortunately, the instructions seem to talk gibberish instead of English. :(
Oh well. Talk to ya'll later! :D

bassmaster

Got my 55 watt lights set up. WOW!!! Talk about bright! :eek: A lot better then my single 15 watt light.
Another update on my tank. Just added a false percula clownfish. He seems to be getting along great with the rest of my fish, except for the fact he only sticks around in the corner. I know that's normal for a clownfish, but it's kind of lame.
I'm not sure if I have enough algae for a cleanup crew. I have a little brown algae, a little green hair, as well as some that is just starting to grow on my LR (can't tell what kind). So I think I'll have to wait on my cleanup crew.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? :confused: