which fish or is this enough

travis89

I will go slow. I am also in the process of adding another 40+ Lbs. of LR to my tank. the last fish will be the angel which will go in after I am done adding corals to the tank which will not be done until after the LR is done and i am going to try to buy 4-5 pounds at a time have to see if my tank can handle it without anything spiking to bad.

fishychick

another thought based on what Wax said, if you can get your lfs to show you the flame angel is eating, your chances are probably much improved.... Still wouldn't hurt to let your tank establish a bit more.

travis89

Originally Posted by fishychick
another thought based on what Wax said, if you can get your lfs to show you the flame angel is eating, your chances are probably much improved.... Still wouldn't hurt to let your tank establish a bit more.

Thanks fishychick, My LFS quarantines their fish for 3-4 weeks after they get them and won't sell them unless they are absolutalty positive that it is healthy and eating. But I will make sure that my tank is pretty well established before I get one.