Which Gobey is your favorite and why?

sultan

I have a 90 gal with lots of live rock and I wanted to put several different types of gobies in it. Any advise?

speg

I love yellow clown gobys. The way they hop from rock to rock and get stuck in your overflow box.............. and perch on corals.. cute :)

shoreliner11

Well I'd have to say the Yellow watchman goby. I'm partial to them because I have one and he was my first fish. Had him for 2.5 years now and he's doing great. Very hardy and still a lot of personality. If you're looking for a tank favorite I'd look at maybe a hawkfish. My longnose has the most personality out of any fish I've had. He's the one everybody looks for when they sit in front of my tank. They'll find him, looking straight back at them :D
Aaron

jonny bolt

I like those Yellow Headed gobies. After my Orange Spotted goby died, I was looking for a replacement and saw a Yellowhead at the LFS. I love the way it hovered and cleaned the sand, but it cleaned ALOT lol, and made a pretty big duststorm in there. I decided not get him because my sand is even finer than what they use at the LFS, and I didnt want my water to be all cloudy. Instead, I got a Goby the LFS calls a "Decorative Goby". My friend has had one for like year and has always been healthy, so I figured I'd get the same and try it out. It looks like a Diamond Goby, but it has dark almost rectangular spots on it too. Anyone ever heard of a "Decorative" Goby? I cant seem to find anything with that name on the net.

joemc

I agree with Shoreline...I have a yellow watchman and love it, although he doesn't come out from hiding much.

fishieness

i have an orange spotted diamond and it is so cool!! He is all of my friends favs just because he is always working and stuff. Hes much less shy than he was when i first got him and i love him.

jacknjill

i like diamond gobies and yellow head sleeper gobys. they are just awesome. i plan on getting a diamond goby soon