White/Baby blue Ricordea pricing?

a2hotz

I have some ricordeas that are white with baby blue tint and a bright pink opening... I havent seen any like them anywhere... Does anybody know what there worth and how rare they are? Worth fragging?
This is when I first put them into the tank, they look bigger and brighter now

quaos

In my honest opinion any coral is worth fragging. If they grow especially well in your tank then even more reason to frag.

They are beautiful by the way

a2hotz

Thanks. Im going to try to put up some updated pictures of them tommorow when they wake up. They are even prettier than those old pics!

my way

What lighting are they under? If they are truly that color I would be interested in a trade or buy.

a2hotz

There under PC lighting, The actinic light is more purple than blue. Ill get more pics later. I was going to take some now but I cant find my camera!
Ill definatly frag it but I kinda want some one else to do it. Ive never fragged anything before and these are nice enough that I dont want to risk me messing it up. I have a 20g frag tank I just setup 2 days ago (Im still waiting on the lights). Ill get a some pics of it up in another thread when I find my camera.
Any one in my area good at fragging?

viper_930

If they really are white with a blue tint as you say, and as the pic shows, that's not a good thing. It means they're bleached.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
If they really are white with a blue tint as you say, and as the pic shows, that's not a good thing. It means they're bleached.

Yep, dito that Viper..........

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
You may be right. I can't find anything on white rics.

mudplayerx

Every light-colored/white coral I have seen in the pet store has turned darker when moved under adequate lighting. :/

a2hotz

after thinking about it, that made too much sense. I returned them to the petstore and they said gave me a full refund and a bunch of frags. Im kinda embarrased I didnt catch that myself!