White Mushroom ID

I bought a white mushroom from the LFS last weekend. I don't have a digital camera so I apologize in advance. I will try to give a good description and maybe somebody can give me the name of this mushroom.
It's white and sort of fluffy-looking. It has little yellow glow lights towards the outer layer of the mushroom and does glow under blue lights.
Does anyone have any idea(s)?
Thanks in advance!

tangtang

Hi! I hear that mushrooms without light will turn white. You might continue to check on it as it adjusts to its new home. BTW, could fluffy mean hairy? Lots of hairy mushrooms.(I saw a white w/ bluish striations today. Sorry, the only name I got was hairy! <smile>
I actually have a brown, hairy mushroom rock with one white one on the back side where there is no light. It looks kind of fluffy! <smile> Linda

It's really a white mushroom. I bought it in the LFS and they had plenty of light with it. In addition, I have it under 175 watts of PC lighting right now so I don't think it's a pigmentation issue. I wanted to find out the name of this cute white mushroom since my wife picked out the darn thing! hee hee
Thanks for your help.

ophiura

No really, it is most likely bleached...a bleached hairy/fuzzy mushroom. I have seen lots of them. I have seen them turn white at an LFS, especially if they fall behind something. It takes time for them to bleach, and it takes time for them to color up again. But there really aren't any white healthy photosynthetic corals. The corals with white polyps are typically solely filter feeders, and often nocturnal at that.