White zoos

V

vicegrip

I bought from my lfs on 1/18/07. He had them for a month. The first time I saw them I thought yep they're bleached but when I stopped again they were still there and still white with lime green mouths and the price was right. So I've had them under MH for three weeks now(he did to but who knows) so we will see but so far no change

bronco300

those are amazing looking, i hope they can stay that for youand be healthy...but...ya never know

royalgamma

cool looking zoo's ....by the dells area huh? Well next time I come to play at one of the water park/hotels hows about I stop by and get a frag (hint,hint)

Nice Find

V

vicegrip

E-mail me when you come I'm sure I'll have something. I'm 20 min. from the dells. I did the stamped concrete at a few of the waterparks.

maxalmon

Because they are white, would it be safe to assume that they have to be fed or are low light? Very intereresting

V

vicegrip

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Because they are white, would it be safe to assume that they have to be fed or are low light? Very intereresting
I don't know, I would think that the color would be from low light. I have white green star polyps because they ended up under a ledge. But my lfs had them up high and I've had them up high under 150w 1400k MH for three weeks. I do feed them Cyclop-ezze. Time will tell.

azreefgirl

OMG! Those are beautiful! You really should frag those because 1.) they're very rare and you should ensure continuation of the species--you wouldn't want them to become extinct, would you? and 2.) I bet you could get some great frag trades for them!

BTW, should you decide to frag and trade, I have some lovely yuma ricordia mushrooms that would love a new home!

V

vicegrip

Well here they are almost a year later.
The pic does not show the inner colors very well. The true colors are more like green tips, purple ring, green ring and yellow center.

J

jrthomas40

what happen to the rest of them??? they turned out to be pretty cool, good job on the save

kidreef

Originally Posted by vicegrip
Well here they are almost a year later.
The pic does not show the inner colors very well. The true colors are more like green tips, purple ring, green ring and yellow center.

those arent the white ones i can see these in the left hand corner in the pics of the white ones show us the white ones