Who do you think has the best voice . . .

tangman99

One person that I have not seem mentioned is Celine Dione. Not really my type of music, but she does have a very nice voice.

scotts

Well nobody here must listen to country music because no one has mentione Martina Mc Bride. She has an amazing voice. I also like Toby Keith's voice, but maybe that is because he sings in a key that I can actually sing.
Scott

puffer32

Martina is deffinetly my top fav female vocalist, then Reba MacIntire. Toby Keith has a very powerful voice, big man, big voice.

nw2sltfsh

Originally posted by motohead
kenny chesney and james hetfield

gotta say that is quite a range --- from country to Metalica
although gotta say I agree that both have incredible vocal power.
Clay Aiken is also one of those powerfully suprising voices - even if he came off of a pop show

wrassecal

Toby Keith lives here. He's my step-daughters neighbor. He coached his little boys tball team last summer and at first it was a little hard for everyone to get used to watching the kids instead of him. He wouldn't sign any autographs for kids and some of the parents didn't like that. I thought, geez let the guy be a dad. There's a reason he lives here and not Hollywierd or Nashville.
He doesn't stroll around the little league park singing though:happy:

wrassecal

I'm in my Norah Jones phase but, I'll probably change my mind next week. I have to agree with Whitney though. I hope she hasn't ruined that gift of voice she was given.

thangbom

man....
nicky1.8t
im with u on amy lee... i love her voice... heck.. id marry her for her voice.. and her looks.. welll it's perdy nice..:) but thats a bonuse... he he!!!!! 'drool' he heeee
but there are lot of good solo'ist out there.. just that some are really good in certain types of song.. while others are not.. like i cant imagin someone like whitny singing lets say.. the beutiful people......... he he .. man thats nasty ear bleeding stuff...

alison

Hi, I think whitney houston was great for her era. But for recent good artists, I'd say gwen stiffanni, and beyance, but alicia keys I dono if she could be beat. Well, maybe "pink" I forget her name, but that's what she is on her cd's. I love "pink's voice range. she sounds really soulful for a white girl. I think pink beats alicia keys fosure. I wish I had her voice, and she's a lot prettier than alicia. She did moulanrouge cd with christina agulara and 'lil kim, if you dono who she is. She's kinda slutty. ~Ali