who do you thinks going to the super bowl?

mytank

Well, I don't have any idea on who is going to win the super bowl.
Being originally from MN, I know for sure that it will not be the V.Queens (Vikings) and I am a vikes fan for my whole LONG life. They alway fold when the chips get heavy and the times draws near. Look at the past attempts on trying to win and even getting to the playoffs. They just need to try cleaning management and then get a hold of some of the players and get tough.

lion_crazz

Originally posted by mytank
Well, I don't have any idea on who is going to win the super bowl.
Being originally from MN, I know for sure that it will not be the V.Queens (Vikings) and I am a vikes fan for my whole LONG life. They alway fold when the chips get heavy and the times draws near. Look at the past attempts on trying to win and even getting to the playoffs. They just need to try cleaning management and then get a hold of some of the players and get tough.

Yup, like getting rid of that creep that plays wide receiver.. or I mean, plays when he feels like it. (Randy Moss)
I guess there goes my prediction for the Colts. If the Falcons play that good next week, my hometown team will be done. I am pulling for the Eagles though.

nw2sltfsh

I cant wait until next week Hubby is a Pats fan -- I am a Steelers Fan - should be fun in this house --
I still thinks the Steelers will win
then Bus and Big Ben nothing is stopping them -- The iron curtain is back

lion_crazz

I don't see the Steelers taking a victory again over the Patriots. Roethisberger is just too young and inexperienced I think. I like the guy a lot, but he isn't on the same level as Brady.

T

tizzo

I like the Steelers, but after this last weekend they are not playing "Superbowl worthy" IMO. I think they got lucky, I don't think it will happen again.:nope:

nw2sltfsh

Originally posted by Tizzo
I like the Steelers, but after this last weekend they are not playing "Superbowl worthy" IMO. I think they got lucky, I don't think it will happen again.:nope:

I disagree - I dont think that either of the field goal attempts should be considered gimme shots - both of those distances are quite difficult.
I think sadly the guy of the Jets will be used as a scape goat for losing the game -
I think the best games are the ones that are down to the minute

T

tizzo

Those two field goals were not what I was thinking when I said that Pittsburg got lucky. I woulda been real surprised if he made those, heck, one of them woulda been a record breaker!!
Pittsburg's defence played beautifully, allowing NY's offence to only score 3 points. But NY's special teams scored 7 and their Def scored 7. Pittsburg's offence was sloppy that day. They allowed 2 turnovers in the red zone which "coulda been" TD's, but that aside, they were shoe in field goals. Not to mention (although, I guess I will anyway) the other turnover.
I think Pittsburg is very fortunate that the defense stepped up the way it did resulting in a 20-17 score.
Ain't so sure about next week.:nope: