Who Has Myspace??????

renogaw

32... i know what it is though :) it's blocked from work because all of the virus and spam problems that occur from there.

ruaround

Originally Posted by renogaw
32... i know what it is though :) it's blocked from work because all of the virus and spam problems that occur from there.
its the site that maps the way to end of the internet...

m0nk

Use linux, you won't see a problem....hehe.

m0nk

Originally Posted by ruaround
its the site that maps the way to end of the internet...
And this is so true, though I'd say the end of civilization. Only reason I'm there is because my friends bugged me until I finally signed up.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by m0nk
Heh, tried to add you, it's set to require last name or email. Went to send you a message and it's set to require users to be on your friends list to send a message.
Feel free to add me if you like:
/kungfum0nk
well seeing as his url is myspace.com/josephodonnelljr i would guess his last name is odonnell...

m0nk

Originally Posted by alix2.0
well seeing as his url is myspace.com/josephodonnelljr i would guess his last name is odonnell...

Thanks for pointing out my inattentiveness again....haha. Seriously, I'm fighting some sort of viral thingy, must be affecting my brainwaves... um, what were we talking about?

renogaw

Originally Posted by m0nk

Thanks for pointing out my inattentiveness again....haha. Seriously, I'm fighting some sort of viral thingy, must be affecting my brainwaves... um, what were we talking about?

we were agreeing that you were supposed to paypal me your entire life savings... don't you remember? :p

renogaw

you havent gotten this message yet???

ok, curious... what happens if you press yes?

m0nk

we were agreeing that you were supposed to paypal me your entire life savings... don't you remember? :p
OOOOh yeah... let me just ....
Wait a second!!!! I don't have a life savings, I keep saltwater fish!

jtrzerocool

you havent gotten this message yet???

i think i am on my myspace like once a month

bhfccsr198

i tryed finding all you people but couldnt find none of ya so if ya wanna be friends send me a request or a email on there

digitydash

Originally Posted by bhfccsr198
i tryed finding all you people but couldnt find none of ya so if ya wanna be friends send me a request or a email on there
I tryied but it asked for a email or last name yesterday.

ruaround

Originally Posted by digitydash
I tryied but it asked for a email or last name yesterday.
read post #25...

maeistero

Originally Posted by bhfccsr198
what? it's easy to find everybody. either click the link for the people that typed out the whole www.myspace.com/thepetconnection or type myspace.com and add /thepetconnection or whatever the backslash (/) name is.
don't do a myspace search, it's a waste of time if you know the person's myspace url.
btw, fix your income and body type