Who Has The Best Coralline Growth On Their Rocks?

a7xsynx42

I'm not a big fan of purple and/or just having one color. I buy peices of rock from everywhere I can. Right now with some figi, tonga and solomon island I have dark red, bright purple and yellowish orange. Just my preference!

stanlalee

all my old tanks would get great rock coverage

but current tank it grows great on the bottom (see reflection right side glass)

and the top of my skimmer is coverd but it just hasn't taken to my rocks like it has with other tanks.

big

Originally Posted by SILENCIO530
http:///forum/post/3027529
wow that side glass is a load ...how long does it take to get that on the glass?....
every how often do u scrape the glass?
That side I gave up on a couple of years back......... I am now giving up on the other side. Within several months it will be the same.
My back glass is covered too.
Here is a shot of with a few rocks still showing bare rock not covered with Critters from a while back, they was pretty purple. Since then critters have covered most all of my rocks , not much purple left to show.
I am now scraping off spots and ataching GSP's on the back...... It will soon be covered with GSP's. My next atempts are Palys Zoa's and Cloves glued to the glass...............Even thinking of a Monti frag or two on the glass. Getting tired of all the purple......