Who has the best reef tank setup here>?

Man,
Why u got to go and ask that question? Everybody is going to think that their reef is the best when it's really mine. Even though mine is only three weeks old. :D

bluewater

Originally posted by Jimlssc24:
<STRONG>I was just woundering who has the best reef tank?</STRONG>
Well, to keep biased opinions on their own
tanks at bay :) Perhaps we can "refer" to
who has the best tank on the web?

ironreef

Yup pics are proff anyone can say they have the best. i don't have a camera so all I can say MINE is the best in my house.

mine is becomming pretty good, i got a 280 emperor with a prizm protein skimmer with 150watts metal halide and 144w of pcs hanging
o ya it is a 30 long
[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: dlight692000 ]

alianated

Mines the best!!! My guy is sooooo cool!!! He comes out and plays with me!! And he slithers around my arm!! He hides under the sand a lot like the sandworms in the movie DUNE!! he comes out to eat.. I love my Sand Boa.. that is by far the COOLEST... ermm... oh wait...
You said REEF tank didnt you?? ermm..
Never mind, count me out.
lol

corky

o.k. maybe someone out there might have a reef tank that is slightly better than mine. But, let's keep that a secret between you and me. As far as my wife is concerned she needs to think that my reef tank is the best reef tank out there and that is why I have spent so much money on it. So should she ask rememeber, "Corky has the best reef tank".
[ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: corky ]

topfish

corkey, i'm that 1 person that has the better reef tank than you. Although it's brand new, it's the best you'll ever see. ;)

justyn

Who has the best reef tank you ask? That's an easy one. It's that guy who made the oceans. What's his name again....humm...oh yea... God! (or whom ever you believe or don't believe in)

justyn

Who has the best reef tank you ask? That's an easy one. It's that guy who made the oceans. What's his name again....humm...oh yea... God! (or whom ever you believe or don't believe in)

andymi

I think mine is very nice, but I would have to say that Mr. 4000 has me beat. His tank is in my opinion one of the best just in shear size and since he has put in a lot more money than I have I also feel sorry for him :)
-andy