Who here plays airsoft?

fishkid2

I love playing airsoft it's a lot of fun. I don't spend a lot of money on these guns, but the most I spent is about $50 bucks.
One of my best guns is my hfc pump mp5. The hand gun that I just got and broke was sweet. Its called the Firepower Icon XL. Good thing i have a warrenty on it though. Plus I'm getting the famas airsoft rifle this week.
What guns do you guys got?
Do you think you will stay in this hobby?

kidreef

i play in the winter and i have some crappy pistol from wal mart why i play in the winter i dont know summer would be better

fishkid2

Originally Posted by kidreef
i play in the winter and i have some crappy pistol from wal mart why i play in the winter i dont know summer would be better
The only places I buy from is from online stores.
I don't know why, but I really hate wal-mart. Maybe it's just them pretty much torturing fish or theres no peoples around when you have a question.

mr.bled

alright im gonna burst your bubble here. (cause there is always one jerk that says paintball is better, and I wanna be that jerk haha.) so yeah. airsoft sucks!!!
P.S.
I have a cheap walmart gun to shoot my lil bro when he annoys me. haha

fishkid2

Originally Posted by mr.bled
alright im gonna burst your bubble here. (cause there is always one jerk that says paintball is better, and I wanna be that jerk haha.) so yeah. airsoft sucks!!!
P.S.
I have a cheap walmart gun to shoot my lil bro when he annoys me. haha

The only reason I like paintball is you can hurt people more. But I think airsoft is more fun because how much cheaper it is to paintball. You could buy a good paintball gun for about lets say $150. Then you could get like 5 different airsoft guns for that money. The bbs are only like $10 for 5000.
So tell me how much the paintballs are?
Don't forget you have to pay to refill the co2 tank.

bronco300

i played airsoft in college in our dorms and when we got up on roofs,lol...was a blast...but got quickly taken away from us....point blank range never felt the best..or they eye,haha...good times.

fishkid2

It's really funny. I have this retarded 10 year old play with me, only because theres not a lot of people around me that play airsoft. He has the best gun and yet he screams when I run up to up ten feet away and start shooting him and he says it's no fair. His gun shoots like 350 fps and mines like 260 fps. Plus he all ways runs out of bullets when I get to him. He is very stupid I will be shooting him and he would just take off his mask behind a tree and say that he is out of ammo. And if I shoot him he just runs away and pretty much crys. My friend also just got the utg ak47. Most of its all metal, so it weighs about ten lbs.

clown boy

I am a filmmaker, and, according to other fellow filmmakers, Airsofts work really well as gun props... and something fun to do in between movies.

Trouble is... we've not had any films with guns to do yet...
No Airsofts for me yet...

big-fish

welll,,me and my friends go out every other week and have some fun
my sniper,,, my smg,,,,,my pistol,,,and they hurt really bad,,my friend owns a huge ranch and we go out there and have some fun.

big-fish

thanks,,i have had them for a long time,,,also alot of $$$$$$$$$,,,but they have had many upgrades and alot of problems but they are all fixed,,,for now

bronco300

yeaaaa...painting the tip...little troublesome...my buds did that, played around once outside and an apt neighbor called the cops on them!

evanish

I've got 3 Classic Army M15a4s ( all metal ). One with an ICS M203. Huge money hole when you get into it serious. I've spent over $1500 just this year.

The carbine with the M203 and battery box weights 13lbs and 16lbs with the box Mag on it.